Days of Operation
Rates - Sharing Transfers ( Sharing
transfers will be provided i.e there will be some more guest's sharing the coach
/ car with you)
This duo package from imonholidays is a no-hassle solution to enjoy some of the must-dos in Dubai! Dhow Cruise
With unrivalled sights, delicious cuisines, graceful entertainment activities onboard, and most of all – a mesmerizing décor that echoes ancient Arab heritage, a dining cruise on imonholidays’ double-decker wooden dhow promises guests a romantic and astounding experience of a lifetime.
Dubai City Tour
Our ingeniously-crafted city tour itinerary enables you to marvel at the Dubai’s top attractions, from hotspots including Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, Burj Al Arab, Atlantis – The Palm, and Dubai Marina to highlights that reflect the rich culture and heritage of the region, such as Dubai Museum, Jumeirah Mosque, and Gold Souk.
Dubai City Tour: Morning 09:30 am to 01:30 pm
- Pickup from your hotel or residence in Dubai
- Dubai Creek – a panoramic spot to get a glimpse of the city’s contrast between ancient and modern attractions
- Dubai Museum – located within an 18th century – it has exhibits that depicts the history and culture of the region
- Jumeirah Mosque – a rare example of a mix of Islamic and modern architecture
- Burj Al Arab – the sail-shaped hotel that holds the distinction of being the world’s only seven-star hotel
- The Palm Island – the most scenic artificial man-made island on the earth, it is an all-inclusive project with incredible beaches, superb facilities for water sport activities and world-class accommodation as well as dining choices
- Atlantis Hotel – this is perhaps the centerpiece of Palm Island
- Mall of Emirates – with Ski Dubai and a host of shops, restaurants and café – it provides finest in shopping, dining and entertainment activities
- Dubai Mall – in addition to incredible shopping and dining choices, it spellbound visitors with its aquarium that is biggest of its kind in the world
- Burj Khalifa – this magnificent steel structure, towering up to a height of 825 meters, is the world’s tallest building
- Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai.
Dhow Cruise: Evening 9 pm to 10:30 pm
- Pick up from your hotel or residence in Dubai
- 1:30 hour cruising near to Burdubai and Deira creek area
- Welcome drinks, Water, Tea & Coffee.
- International buffet dinner with a choice of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.
- Access to fully air-conditioned lower deck and open air upper deck.
- Separate toilet facilities for men and women.
- Smoking facility at upper deck only.
- Please note transfers will not be provided in the case of special deals and promotions.
- Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai.
- Please mention the travel dates separately in special request section for Dhow cruise and Dubai city tour.
- Pick up can be arranged from other emirates with an extra surcharge. For more information feel free to dial us on +91 2067488902 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation / Amendment / Refund policy:
- If trip cancelled / amended 48 hrs prior to the tour date, no cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If trip cancelled / amended within 24 to 48 hrs prior to the tour date, 50% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If trip cancelled / amended 24 hrs prior to the tour date, 100% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Refund will be made within the 7 working days from the cancellation date and refundable amount will depend on above mentioned cancellation policy.
Fab value for what we spent on this tour! Besides a well-rounded overview of the city, we got to enjoy an enchanting dinner in dhow. Best to do during Dubai vacation.
Leisurely dhow cruise was great. Recommend this to all.
Excellent tour in Dubai
Nice trip! Cruising on creek was really worth. City tour was incredible too.
Tour was managed properly!
Our first day in Dubai really went well with some amazing moments. Thanks to this combo trip. Dhow cruise with dining was very lovely and relaxing.
- Our tour guides arrange seating, which is based on its availability.
- The group size and availability vehicle determine the transfer timing. Moreover, there will be alteration in tour schedule as per the pickup and drop off timing.
- Despite being included in the package, we cannot make available certain services on particular days, especially during Ramadan and government holidays.
- Kids aged below three years must be strictly accompanied by their parents. Since seating is on sharing basis, small children should be seated on parents’ lap, if necessary.
- Make sure you wear comfortable clothing in line with UAE’s weather conditions. Wear summer clothing for the months May through September. Further, use a good quality pair of sunglasses and hat when you venture into the summer heat. Sweater and jackets are necessary for your trip to UAE during winter months.
- For all tours, private vehicles can be arranged for an additional cost.
- We can arrange services not included in the package, however extra cost may apply.
- It is the responsibility of guests to take care of their belongings, and IOH’s staff should not be held responsible for any kind of damage or loss of your personal belongings.
- Lunch is not included in our tour packages. But we can arrange it for additional cost.
- If it is not specified at the time of tour booking, strollers are not permitted in the vehicle.
- For engaging in water sport activities, children below 12 years of age should be accompanied by an adult.
- Based on fluctuations in currency rates, there can be slight variations in tour package prices.
- The tour timing can be varied up to 30 minutes.
- In accordance to government rules, live entertainment and alcohol serving, though mentioned in the package, cannot be made available on national holidays and Islamic occasions.
- Prior to making your tour booking with Imonholidays, make sure that you have carefully read terms and conditions, and have a clear understanding on its pricing, inclusions, and timing.
- For a hassle-free booking, be sure to submit all documents relevant to make tour reservation. Visit our website or contact our tour specialists by telephone or email to discuss your queries on your preferred tour package.
- Be careful while taking pictures. You may sometimes run into problems, especially when you capture photos of certain government buildings, military institutions and UAE residents including Emirati women.
- A penalty is imposed for littering public places.
- It is not permissible to smoke in public places.
- Remain polite to local customs and rule. Any kind of public display of affection is not allowed.
- Terms and conditions apply for all discount and promotional offers. So to get more information on this, discuss with one of tour experts by telephone on +91 2067488902.
Terms & Conditions
- Once reservation is confirmed, it is not possible to make alterations in certain services included in the package, even if it is specified in the cancellation norms. In such circumstances, refund is not made. However, IOH will arrange alternate options for additional cost.
- If a passenger fails to arrive at the expected time of the tour date at the designated pickup point, it will be deemed as No Show charge.
- No refund can be made for partly unused services.
- For difficulties that are uncontrollable like vehicle breakdowns or traffic issues, we’ll arrange similar alternatives of trip value. But this will depend on its availability.
- Transfers depend on the availability of vehicles. This is further based on pickup and drop off timing.
- If a guest is not able to reach promptly at the designated pick up point, the amount for the tour will be non-refundable.
- The cancellation of your booking is based on:
- Before or within 24 hours: 100% refund& no cancellation fee
- After 48 hours: 50% cancellation fee
- We ensure that content mentioned in the brochure is accurate and genuine. That said, since it is printed several months in advance, it is vital to make sure regarding a particular tour package discount or promotion.