Days of Operation
Rates – Private Transfers ( Private
vehicle / Guide will be provided as per your choice of group, if your group is more
than 8 people and if option is not given below please contact us on
+ 9120 6748 8902 or
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +97143858005 for special group rates
Max. Pax per group (adult + child)
A visit to Abu Dhabi, the capital of UAE, is highly warranted to experience the quintessential charm and elegance of the country. From points of interest of cultural, historic and religious significance to attractions that highlight its contemporary architecture and sophistication, Abu Dhabi woos you with a diverse spectrum of things to see and do. imonholidays’s carefully crafted 8-hour Abu Dhabi city tour covers some of the not to miss landmarks of the emirate, such as Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque – a sprawling white structure that is set against a beautiful, tranquil backdrop, Emirates Palace, which is one of the most luxurious as well as prestigious hotels of UAE, Abu Dhabi Corniche – a well-maintained 6.5 kilometers-long seaside walkway dotted with safe play area for kids, restaurants, and cafes, Heritage Village, Abu Dhabi Museum with exhibits depicting the rich past of the emirate, Ferrari World – the world’s only Ferrari-branded amusement park.
Saturday to Thursday (8:30AM Pick up to Drop by 7:00PM)
- Pick up from your hotel or residence in Dubai / Sharjah (Sahara Centre Dubai side).
- Photographic opportunity at Yas Island Ferrari world
- Visit to Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Photographic opportunity at Emirate Palace Hotel & President
Palace (outside only)
- Visit to Miraj Islamic ART Gallery
- Lunch as per guests choice at Marina Mall or Heritage Village (price not included)
- Visit to Heritage village and Museum of Abu Dhabi
- Drive through Corniche Road
- Date Market
- Drop Back to your hotel or residence in Dubai / Sharjah (Sahara Centre Dubai side).
Friday ( 2.00PM Pick up to Drop by 9:45PM)
- Pick up from your hotel or residence in Deira/ Burdubai.
- Drive through Sheikh Zayed Road
- Photographic opportunity at Ferrari world
- Visit to Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Photographic opportunity at Emirates palace hotel
- Visit to Heritage Village
- Dinner as per guests choice at Marina Mall or Heritage village (price not included)
- Drop Back to your hotel or residence.
- Please make sure that your body should be fully covered while entering the Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi. Shorts and Skirts, Sleeveless shirts, tight clothing, swimwear, beachwear and transparent clothing are not allowed in Sheikh Zayed Mosque.
- On specific days and weekends some of the locations might remain close for visits. In such cases IOH does not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be adjusted.
- Pick up can be arranged from other emirates with an extra surcharge. For more information feel free to dial us on +91 2067488902 or send an email to email@example.com.
Cancellation / Amendment / Refund policy:
- If trip cancelled / amended 48 hrs prior to the tour date, no cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If trip cancelled / amended within 24 to 48 hrs prior to the tour date, 50% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If trip cancelled / amended 24 hrs prior to the tour date, 100% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Refund will be made within the 7 working days from the cancellation date and refundable amount will depend on above mentioned cancellation policy.
All highlights covered in this city tour were just brilliant. It was a great experience!
Excellent Service Level!
Awesome way to see the main attractions of Abu Dhabi. It was fun, enjoyable and mostly informative.
Great tour with excellent tour guide!
Marvelous city tour of Abu Dhabi! A must-experience on your visit to UAE.
A great day out with a great guide!
We had a memorable time in Abu Dhabi particularly Grand Mosque which was stupendous with serene ambiance.
We’re happy that we choose to take Abu Dhabi city tour with IOH. It was well worth the value. Enjoyed all visits as part of this city tour.
- Our tour guides arrange seating, which is based on its availability.
- The group size and availability vehicle determine the transfer timing. Moreover, there will be alteration in tour schedule as per the pickup and drop off timing.
- Despite being included in the package, we cannot make available certain services on particular days, especially during Ramadan and government holidays.
- Kids aged below three years must be strictly accompanied by their parents. Since seating is on sharing basis, small children should be seated on parents’ lap, if necessary.
- Make sure you wear comfortable clothing in line with UAE’s weather conditions. Wear summer clothing for the months May through September. Further, use a good quality pair of sunglasses and hat when you venture into the summer heat. Sweater and jackets are necessary for your trip to UAE during winter months.
- For all tours, private vehicles can be arranged for an additional cost.
- We can arrange services not included in the package, however extra cost may apply.
- It is the responsibility of guests to take care of their belongings, and IOH’s staff should not be held responsible for any kind of damage or loss of your personal belongings.
- Lunch is not included in our tour packages. But we can arrange it for additional cost.
- If it is not specified at the time of tour booking, strollers are not permitted in the vehicle.
- For engaging in water sport activities, children below 12 years of age should be accompanied by an adult.
- Based on fluctuations in currency rates, there can be slight variations in tour package prices.
- The tour timing can be varied up to 30 minutes.
- In accordance to government rules, live entertainment and alcohol serving, though mentioned in the package, cannot be made available on national holidays and Islamic occasions.
- Prior to making your tour booking with Imonholidays, make sure that you have carefully read terms and conditions, and have a clear understanding on its pricing, inclusions, and timing.
- For a hassle-free booking, be sure to submit all documents relevant to make tour reservation. Visit our website or contact our tour specialists by telephone or email to discuss your queries on your preferred tour package.
- Be careful while taking pictures. You may sometimes run into problems, especially when you capture photos of certain government buildings, military institutions and UAE residents including Emirati women.
- A penalty is imposed for littering public places.
- It is not permissible to smoke in public places.
- Remain polite to local customs and rule. Any kind of public display of affection is not allowed.
- Terms and conditions apply for all discount and promotional offers. So to get more information on this, discuss with one of tour experts by telephone on +91 2067488902.
Terms & Conditions
- Once reservation is confirmed, it is not possible to make alterations in certain services included in the package, even if it is specified in the cancellation norms. In such circumstances, refund is not made. However, IOH will arrange alternate options for additional cost.
- If a passenger fails to arrive at the expected time of the tour date at the designated pickup point, it will be deemed as No Show charge.
- No refund can be made for partly unused services.
- For difficulties that are uncontrollable like vehicle breakdowns or traffic issues, we’ll arrange similar alternatives of trip value. But this will depend on its availability.
- Transfers depend on the availability of vehicles. This is further based on pickup and drop off timing.
- If a guest is not able to reach promptly at the designated pick up point, the amount for the tour will be non-refundable.
- The cancellation of your booking is based on:
- Before or within 24 hours: 100% refund& no cancellation fee
- After 48 hours: 50% cancellation fee
- We ensure that content mentioned in the brochure is accurate and genuine. That said, since it is printed several months in advance, it is vital to make sure regarding a particular tour package discount or promotion.