Days of Operation
Rates – Private Transfers ( Private
vehicle / Guide will be provided as per your choice of group, if your group is more
than 8 people and if option is not given below please contact us on
+ 9120 6748 8902 or
email@example.com or call us at +97143858005 for special group rates
Max. Pax per group (adult + child)
Embark on a unique escapade that takes you through the fascinating Bedouin culture as well as through the time, as you trek across the vast golden dunes of Abu Dhabi Desert on camel back. The unremitting buzz of the breeze and the sound of camel’s footsteps on the spongy sand will provide you with an exceptional way of exploring the pure charm and time-honored traditions of the emirate. So ready for an adventurous off-the-beaten-path expedition, then don’t delay in getting in touch with our courteous team who will make every arrangement to make most of your trip.
- Pick up from your hotel or residence in Abu Dhabi
- Approx 1 hour camel riding in the desert
- Drop back to your hotel or residence in Abu Dhabi.
- Pick up can be arranged from other emirates with an extra surcharge. For more information feel free to dial us on +91 2067488902 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation / Amendment / Refund policy:
- If trip cancelled / amended 48 hrs prior to the tour date, no cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If trip cancelled / amended within 24 to 48 hrs prior to the tour date, 50% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- If trip cancelled / amended 24 hrs prior to the tour date, 100% cancellation charges will be applicable.
- Refund will be made within the 7 working days from the cancellation date and refundable amount will depend on above mentioned cancellation policy.
- Our tour guides arrange seating, which is based on its availability.
- The group size and availability vehicle determine the transfer timing. Moreover, there will be alteration in tour schedule as per the pickup and drop off timing.
- Despite being included in the package, we cannot make available certain services on particular days, especially during Ramadan and government holidays.
- Kids aged below three years must be strictly accompanied by their parents. Since seating is on sharing basis, small children should be seated on parents’ lap, if necessary.
- Make sure you wear comfortable clothing in line with UAE’s weather conditions. Wear summer clothing for the months May through September. Further, use a good quality pair of sunglasses and hat when you venture into the summer heat. Sweater and jackets are necessary for your trip to UAE during winter months.
- For all tours, private vehicles can be arranged for an additional cost.
- We can arrange services not included in the package, however extra cost may apply.
- It is the responsibility of guests to take care of their belongings, and IOH’s staff should not be held responsible for any kind of damage or loss of your personal belongings.
- Lunch is not included in our tour packages. But we can arrange it for additional cost.
- If it is not specified at the time of tour booking, strollers are not permitted in the vehicle.
- For engaging in water sport activities, children below 12 years of age should be accompanied by an adult.
- Based on fluctuations in currency rates, there can be slight variations in tour package prices.
- The tour timing can be varied up to 30 minutes.
- In accordance to government rules, live entertainment and alcohol serving, though mentioned in the package, cannot be made available on national holidays and Islamic occasions.
- Prior to making your tour booking with Imonholidays, make sure that you have carefully read terms and conditions, and have a clear understanding on its pricing, inclusions, and timing.
- For a hassle-free booking, be sure to submit all documents relevant to make tour reservation. Visit our website or contact our tour specialists by telephone or email to discuss your queries on your preferred tour package.
- Be careful while taking pictures. You may sometimes run into problems, especially when you capture photos of certain government buildings, military institutions and UAE residents including Emirati women.
- A penalty is imposed for littering public places.
- It is not permissible to smoke in public places.
- Remain polite to local customs and rule. Any kind of public display of affection is not allowed.
- Terms and conditions apply for all discount and promotional offers. So to get more information on this, discuss with one of tour experts by telephone on +91 2067488902.
Terms & Conditions
- Once reservation is confirmed, it is not possible to make alterations in certain services included in the package, even if it is specified in the cancellation norms. In such circumstances, refund is not made. However, IOH will arrange alternate options for additional cost.
- If a passenger fails to arrive at the expected time of the tour date at the designated pickup point, it will be deemed as No Show charge.
- No refund can be made for partly unused services.
- For difficulties that are uncontrollable like vehicle breakdowns or traffic issues, we’ll arrange similar alternatives of trip value. But this will depend on its availability.
- Transfers depend on the availability of vehicles. This is further based on pickup and drop off timing.
- If a guest is not able to reach promptly at the designated pick up point, the amount for the tour will be non-refundable.
- The cancellation of your booking is based on:
- Before or within 24 hours: 100% refund& no cancellation fee
- After 48 hours: 50% cancellation fee
- We ensure that content mentioned in the brochure is accurate and genuine. That said, since it is printed several months in advance, it is vital to make sure regarding a particular tour package discount or promotion.